Our clinics provide many services for patients needing dialysis. Each of our clinic is committed to providing you with the latest in state of the art imaging, diagnostic and interventional services and education to meet your dialysis access needs. Our Nephrologists will develop a plan of care surrounding your vascular access needs. Our dialysis experts will put you on a schedule to monitor your access and intervene as needed. Our goal as your Dialysis Access Center is to maintain, preserve and/or restore your access.
ENJOY A HAPPIER & HEALTHIER LIFESTYLE...
Dialysis Access Procedures
In order to provide the best dialysis access services to you, there are several procedures your Vascular Access experts can utilize:
- Peripheral Arterial Stenting
- Peripheral Arterial Angioplasty
- Fistula Maturation Procedures
- Thrombolysis / Thrombectomy
- Complete Catheter Services (Central Venous Access Placement for temporary use)
- Vessel Mapping
- Tunneled Catheter Placement for Hemodialysis